Large Cooker Hood
Large cooker hood 3D Model. 6 individual objects (4 buttons, hood, emitting surface), sharing the same non overlapping UV Layout map, 2 Materials and PBR Textures sets. Production-ready 3D Model, with PBR materials, textures, non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package.
Quads only geometries (no tris/ngons).
Easily customizable: UV unwrapped geometries, so you can create new Textures (or modify the existing ones) using the UV Layout maps provided in the package (as png with alpha).
Each Object, Material or Texture provided in the package has a unique, meaningful name.
Made in Blender 3.3 with Cycles Principled BSDF PBR shader with textures included (Eevee compatible), then exported to OBJ and FBX (with embedded PBR Textures); materials and textures made in Substance Painter, exported for PBR, Cycles, V-Ray, Unity, Unreal.
PROMO IMAGES: the first image has been rendered in Cycles for Blender; in particular, you can find 11+ promo images in this description:
* nr. 1-2-3-4-5-6 rendered in Cycles (Blender 3.3)
* nr. 7-8 are wireframe images;
* nr. 9-10 are screenshots from the Blender 3.3 scene, showing the UV Layout;
* other images: UV layouts (at least one).
Formats included: FBX, OBJ; scenes: BLEND (with Cycles / Eevee PBR Materials and Textures); other: png with Alpha.
6 Objects (meshes), 2 PBR Materials, UV unwrapped (non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package); UV-mapped Textures.
UV Layout maps and Image Textures resolutions: 2048x2048; PBR Textures made with Substance Painter.
Polygonal, QUADS ONLY (no tris/ngons); 19761 vertices, 19634 quad faces (39268 tris).
Real world dimensions; scene scale units: cm in Blender 3.3 (that is: Metric with 0.01 scale).
Uniform scale object (scale applied in Blender 3.3).
PBR Multi-Engine Textures Pack included: in a zipped folder, you'll find the PBR Textures set for a bunch of rendering engines or game engines!
* Cycles PBR shader for Blender (Principled BSDF with base color, roughness, metallic and normal maps);
* Vray for 3D Studio MAX (diffuse, reflect, reflection glossiness, normal);
* Unity 5 Standard Metallic (albedo + transparency, metallic + smoothness, normal);
* Unity HDRP (High Definition Rendering Pipeline, Unity 2022): Albedo + Opacity, Metallic + Ambient Occlusion + Smoothness (no detail mask), OpenGL Normal Map;
* Unreal Engine 4 (base color + alpha, occlusion + roughness + metallic, normal);
* generic PBR Spec Gloss workflow (diffuse + opacity, specular, glossiness, normal, height)
* generic PBR Metal Rough workflow (base color + opacity, roughness, metallic, normal, height); you can use it in Eevee for Blender, too;
so, you'll be able to edit the Textures, or just import the fbx/obj file, along with the Textures set you want, in your 3D Modeling software or game engine, and link them together to get a game / production ready asset!
IMPORTANT --- Main renderings made in Blender 3.3 + Cycles (or Eevee) using an HDR Environment Texture Image which is NOT provided in the package!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||4 months ago|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message