Japanese Shoji Sliding Doors and Walls
As a fan of the old Japanese culture I love the discreet beauty of the special Japanese architecture. One of these architectural objects is the wooden sliding door called Shoji.
I made a collection of 5 different japanese wooden Shoji doors & walls to be able to create this type of japanese interiors. They are low poly and easy to move with the connected emitter.
the secret of the beautiful shoji door is the translucent window paper. The material node shader is built to interact with light and shadows, in this way beautiful shadows of shapes and motifs will be displayed on window paper.
- Single meshes with non overlapping UVs
- Fine wooden texture with glossy wood grain
- PBR UV-unwrapped textures
3D Models included:
- Shoji vertical frames: 403 Polys
- Shoji horizontal frames: 423 Polys
- Shoji square frames: 449 Polys
- Shoji wall: 284 Polys
- Shoji wall II: 452 Polys