Image Layers Node allows you to blend and combine multiple image layers. It works on Eevee or Cycles engine.
Once you put a new Image Layers Node into your node tree, you can add a new image or an existing image. You can also change the blend mode or opacity of each layer.
The interface of this node is similar to Texture Node, so it could be connected to a coordinate node or any shader nodes.
Image Layers Node can have special sockets in order to animate the opacity of image layers. These sockets correspond to the opacity value of image layers.
Turn the 'Enable Opacity Sockets' box on to enable this feature.
This feature also could be used for manga style animation.
Edit Image Layer
Whenever you select an image layer from your layer list, you can edit it in the 3D View or UV/Image Editor.
Used with Image Editor Plus, it could help you edit your image in the UV/Image Editor!
Ver. 1.1.6 (Dec. 10, 2021)
- Fixed bug: Opacity socket may not work if the socket name already exists in the Layers Node.
- Fixed bug: Changing the order of the opacity sockets may not be correctly reflected on animation when using NLA strips or Drivers.
Ver. 1.1.5 (Oct. 7, 2021)
- Fixed bug: An error occurs when importing an image from a separate drive. (Windows only)
Ver. 1.1.4 (Jul. 20, 2021)
- Fixed bug: Opacity sockets might not be enabled in the non-animated object.
Ver. 1.1.3 (Jul. 3, 2021)
- Fixed bug: External images are imported with an absolute path (should be a relative path).
Ver. 1.1.2 (May. 3, 2021)
- Added a pack/unpack option for importing external images.
Ver. 1.1.1 (Feb. 24, 2021)
- Fixed bug: Errors appear in the console when an object without material is selected.
Ver. 1.1.0 (Jan. 18, 2021)
- Pasted layers which are created by the Image Editor Plus add-on will be automatically combined with Image layers.
Ver. 1.0.2 (Oct. 6)
- Added a Texture Interpolation option to the image creation dialog.
Ver. 1.0.1 (Aug. 28)
- Fixed bug: The add-on crashes when a Layers node is added to the node tree which all animations were removed from.
Ver. 1.0.0 (Jun. 25)
- Initial release.
|Published||almost 2 years ago|
|Software Version||2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message