Hologram is a tool designed for professional users of Blender 2.80(EEVEE), it allows to convert any 3D object into a hyper-realistic Hologram, it is an effective presentation tool for all following business sectors: Aerospace engineering, aeronautics, aviation, automotive, food industry, medical, architecture, cinema etc.…
- Ultra fast rendering.
- 10 types of wire included.
- Compatible day scene night scene.
- Holographic visualization in real time.
- Bevel display for architecture models.
- Transition node (Only in the Full Pack).
- Procedural wire node (Only in the Full Pack).
- External controller for the texture coordinate.
- Animation " you can animate the wire in the X and Y axis ".
- Texture " you can display a texture on the wire or the base color ".
- Ready for architecture, characters, cars, animal, Hard surface model etc.…
- Customizable " you can create other types of wire, for your personal use or for sale ".
Hologram is designed for EEVEE but cycle users can make this simple composition to
combined Cycle and EEVEE rendering in the same project.
This product is available in a lite version that contains only the procedural node (hologram).
This product is available in a full version that contains the nodes (Hologram, procedural wire, transition node and the 3D character used in the demonstration).
How to use it?:
Use the F4 "append" function, then choose the material or node to import into your scene.If you import with the node group option, please copy these settings.
More wire texture will be added in the Full Pack and other demonstration video.