Hologram is a tool designed for professional users of Blender 2.81(EEVEE), it allows to convert any 3D object into a hyper-realistic Hologram, it is an effective presentation tool for all following business sectors: Aerospace engineering, aeronautics, aviation, automotive, food industry, medical, architecture, cinema etc.…
Operating system: This product is developed only for Windows users.
Minimum Performance: I7 3Ghz/ 6GB/ GTX 1050 4GB/ Windows 10.
(No refunds will be given for users ignoring this warning, thank you for your understanding).
Hologram version 1.2 is available.
. Improvement of the procedural shader wire.
. Improved control interface.
. Transition node improvement.
. Simplified wireframe animation.
See the video for more information.
You can join this server to get feedback from other users, get help or share your creations. https://discord.gg/RDYHHXF
- Ultra fast rendering.
- 10 types of wire included.
- Compatible day scene night scene.
- Holographic visualization in real time.
- Bevel display for architecture models.
- Transition node (Only in the Full Pack).
- Procedural wire node (Only in the Full Pack).
- External controller for the texture coordinate.
- Animation " you can animate the wire in the X and Y axis ".
- Texture " you can display a texture on the wire or the base color ".
- Ready for architecture, characters, cars, animal, Hard surface model etc.…
- Customizable " you can create other types of wire, for your personal use or for sale ".
- 50 slot available to add other wire styles "only in the full pack"
- 27 new wire add "only in the full pack"
- Previously when the (show bevel) + (show backside "in the material option") options was enabled, lines appeared in the object (see picture), this buzz was fixed.
Note*: This correction has been made for hard-surface and building objects.
After update (1.1)
Hologram is designed for EEVEE but cycle users can make this simple composition to
combined Cycle and EEVEE rendering in the same project.
This product is available in a lite version that contains only the procedural node (hologram).