Create beautiful Holographic objects in seconds.
Create epic Holograms with this advanced Cycles shader. This shader has been fine tuned for optimal speed and versatility to meet the needs for both hobbyist looking to create cool sci-fi holograms, and for freelancers looking for an advanced, yet speedy material for sci-fi client work.
- 100% dynamic to any model, without the need for UV maps.
- Includes volume effects for adding depths to your 3d models.
- Optimized for use without volume effects for quick renderings.
- includes easy color adjustments for both surface and volume effects.
- One easy to use group node with all the settings you need.
BMW model by: Mike Pan Tank Model by: Moran Goldstein
Little Bot Bunny by: Lucas Falcao Camera Model by: Mark T
- After download, extract the .zip to your preferred location.
- To insert a shader into your Scene, Choose "File --> Append"
- Navigate the the extracted .Blend File
- Navigate to the material section of the .blend
- Select the material labeled "Hologram"
- Press "Append from Library"
- You will now find the node group under the material menu.
Tip: for faster preview renderings, disconnect the volume input of the material.
For further questions please contact me via the support system.
No way! All the settings are displayed on one small group node, making it easy for beginners, and flexible for professionals.
Yes! This shader works with any mesh.
No! This shader is 100% procedural, meaning no texture mapping is necessary.
Purchase this item to leave a review!