The Pro Pack of HDRi Maker, can be purchased at 50% if you buy first the Pro pack of Extreme PBR!
HDRi Maker is an addon created to be simple and effective!
Create your own 360° background, there are over 300 ready for use
works on Blender 2.79 and 2.8, it solves the problem of the shadw catcher on ground not present in EEVEE.
Very useful for creating realistic backgrounds for your models, with ultra realistic lighting, Here are some examples:
No light in the scene, just background and model with the blender 2.8 cycles engine
Shadow catcher, funny model and background, without lights:
Your model the background lighting, this model is rendered with eevee and with a bit of Bloom:
Even on interiors the light source is very realistic, in this example the lights in the scene are off, the only light source passes through the windows:
Archviz Interior Scene For Eevee & Cycles [Archviz 2.8 - Scene01] created by BD3D Rendered in Cycles: sample 1024 + Denoise in Blender 2.8 1280x720
The hdr lighting really makes the difference:
- All the backgrounds are in 4K
- New interface:
This interface is designed to be simple and intuitive, we have changed the preview system, now they are very large and allow a good preview that immediately gives the idea of what background you are going to choose
23 categories for around 330 backgrounds from hdrihaven, all carefully categorized:
Realtime with shadow catcher emulation in Blender 2.8 EEVEE engine:
Smart Management system:
If you are looking for a tool to create 360 background, without having to do anything but install, this is what you are looking for.
See how an engineering scene can be quickly enriched:
The shadow catcher fx of HDRi Maker, also solves the classic problem of white reflections on the bottom in Cycles render:
It's all ready to use just install it.
330 Background 360° Ready to use, under cc0 License
Packed all together to be ready for use, we don't want those who work to waste time, just install, there's an installation guide inside.
Follow my youtube channel, inside there are the tutorials that illustrate the addon.
Unistall From Blender Preferences -> Addons , search HDRi Maker , uncheck the Checkbox, press Remove.
Then reinstall new version.
- HDRi Maker 1.1
- Completely redesigned interface
- Preview icons completely made manually, for a preview rendering more faithful to the background. Unlike the classic preview of the backgrounds that used the 360 photo file(deformed) , this to better render the idea of the background
- Added buttons to scroll categories / preview without opening the popup (If desired)
- +50 Background added from HDRi Haven
- New icons with new buttons
- New HDR Menu
- Now you can mix the shadow catcher fx with the native one of Cycles, to have a reflection without the white background (watch the attached videos)
- The shadow catcher changes automatically when you change the background using the "Add" button, unlike before it had to be replaced separately.
- Adjust bottom has been added to adjust the background level (this should be used carefully as it tends to deform the background)
- Added a function to search for backgrounds by typing the name.
- Added a star on the interface, which is used to find in the list of backgrounds, the one currently in use.
Shared library, now you can use the same library on all versions of the addon, so you save a lot of space on the hard disk, unlike before.
Added numeric index of the categories.
Added numeric index of the background preview
- Added an options menu
- Added the ability to set the size of the preview popup and template preview
- Added option to view or remove the background label in the icons preview popup.
- HDRi Maker 1_0_1
- Bug fix 2.79,2.8:
- "Key background not found" was created for different versions from English
- Fixed the error on all versions.
- Bug fix shadow chatcher Fx (2.8):
- Some features have been updated along with the release of a new Blender 2.8 Beta that has changed some parameters
- Shadow chatcher Fx now work correctly on the latest beta versions after 12/05/2019
- Please use the latest version of Blender 2.8 Beta