The Giraffe is a 3D model available for Blender 2.83LTS and forms part of a series of African Savannah inhabitants. This product has a wide variety of applications as it includes realtime and high resolution models. The model is both rigged and animated using Deer Rigger, which is a modified version of Rigify for Quadrupeds.
The product consists of,
- 4k Color, Mask and Normal Textures
- Non-overlapping UV's
- Realtime Model made-up of 1264 Faces
- High Resolution Sculpt model
- Active Modifier stack
- Animated run cycle
- Cycles Material Node Network
- FBX (With Baked Animation ready to be imported into Unreal, Unity or other game engine)
- OBJ (Static Mesh with Non-overlapping UV's)
The Giraffe product consists of several files,
- Realtime model, rigged and animated. An active modifier stack with hair and cycles node network make this file ready to render.
- High resolution sculpted giraffe consisting of many polys
- OBJ file format of Realtime model for interchanging between applications.
- FBX rigged and with baked animated run cycle
- Color channel texture map in 4K.
- Sub-Surface Scattering channel Mask in 4K.
- Normal map baked from sculpt in 4K.
- Ambient Occlusion map baked from sculpt in 4K.
- Hair for Cycles with dynamic animation
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||almost 5 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.79, 2.83|
|Render Engine Used||Cycles|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message