This addon is highly specialised in exporting assets into game engines using glTF file format. It achieves that by giving the user access to a library that does most of the heavy lifting and a very fast way to run your code via buttons minimising time between exporting and seeing new changes within the game engine.
Have a look at the features and limitations section below to see if it fits your purpose, if you do not need any of this functionality I highly advise you to stick to the default glTF exporter.
Otherwise get started here.
- Additive workflow, start with nothing and add only what you need.
- Non-destructively merge multiple meshes into one.
- Add as many UV maps, vertex colors or shape keys to your meshes as you need.
- Break down your complex scene into smaller files.
- Easily add hierarchies, collections or singular objects.
- Non-destructively remove objects with with filters and blacklists.
- No glTF scenes required, making it possible to create asset libraries (for example file containing only meshes).
- Non-destructively strip bones from armatures with filters and blacklists.
- Automate excluding useless control bones and trimming bone prefixes when using rigify armatures.
- Use timeline markers, manual frame ranges or NLA tracks to bake animations.
- Manually specify which NLA tracks are to be grouped together into one animation, allowing for the use of additive tracks.
- Force animation to be use stepped interpolation.
- Easily create buttons to run your code from outside of the text editor.
- Cannot export base meshes, each mesh has to be assigned to an object in scene in order to be exported.
- When merging meshes, UV map, vertex color and shape key names must match.
- Meshes can only be based on blender meshes, no curves, NURBS, etc.
This addon is still a work in progress, and does not support all data types:
* Meshes retain their material slots.
Choose a product version:
|Published||10 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message