Toon rendering for hard! Broken normals or Emissive shading are your only options and both results are equally disappointing...
Thatimster & Wayward Art Co proudly present:
Fade is a Toon Asset Pack crafted for quickly creating NPR scenes and animations.
Smooth Toon Shader
One Toon Shader to rule them all! Consistent light based shading with additional controls for contours, specular, shadows, border / outline and normal maps. Flexibility and control like never before.
Solid Toon Shader
Need something more traditional? The Solid Toon shader has you covered! Controls for border noise, light scaling, shadows, alpha, color and normals will allow you to quickly fit any model into any scene within a few seconds.
Apply to any mesh with 1 click and obtain smooth results regardless of the shape or size. Completely dynamic and 100% shader based, no mesh modifiers needed.
Maximum shader control for any alpha based material, change color, texture, smoothing, outlines, shadows, ambient occlusion and more!
Every included asset and shader has the ability to change its color. No need to edit the colors of the texture. These procedural shaders allow you to modify the colors of any material to perfectly match your scene.
Procedural World Skies
Mix reality with powerful node groups for magnificent backgrounds. Available for Day and Night with more to come.
Make your models pop with colorful background gradients, visible from any angle, perfect for turntable art!
Create massive fields of grass with very little overhead. Procedural wind control, animation, color and ambient occlusion.
No more emission problems with volumetric fog. Shader based fog with simple controls and batch processing to copy settings.
130 Nature Assets and Shaders included:
Bonus: Weather effects (automatically animated via drivers)
No need to spend hundreds of hours modelling assets and tweaking shaders. With a wide variety of different nature elements you can simply select any model and add it to your scene with 1 click.
One Addon, Many Functions:
Instantly add shaders, models and skies to any scene with a few clicks. Asset previews, scale control, particle setups, automatic fog setup and much, much more!
Documentation & Tutorials:
From installation to understanding how specific shaders work, the new and improved documentation for Fade will make sure you won't get lost!
Additionally 2 new tutorials are included to help accelerate the learning process.
Example scenes made using Fade (Mouse demo scene included in downloads):
What you get:
- Smooth, Vegetation, Fog, Smooth Toon, Solid Toon, Ambient Occlusion Shaders.
- 120 Different Nature Assets
- 2 World Skies + 2 Background Gradients
- Fade Addon and Fog Tool
- User Manual
- Installation Guide
- 2 PDF Tutorials
- Video Tutorial Collection Guide
- Mouse Demo Scene
- Free Lifetime Updates
- Good Karma for supporting the Blender Foundation :)
v1.31: Blender 3.1 Hot Fix
- Fixed issue that was causing Blender 3.1 to crash when adding Trees / Foliage
- Corrected display of particle options
v1.3: Solid styles, fire and outlines!
(New) Solid Toon Styles
(New) Procedural Flame Shader
(New) Outline support
Includes easy to access controls directly from the addon!
- Mouse Demo Scene
- Further bug fixes and improvements
v1.2: More Shaders, More Awesome!
(New) Background shading
(New) Ambient Occlusion
(New) Normal Map support
- Control object option for precise adjustments and animation when adding a shader
- Refactor of nature models to include ambient occlusion
- +1 Video Tutorial Guide
- Revised User Guide
- Finished .blend added for Tutorial Scene
- Bug fixes
v1.11: Undo bug fix
- Fix issue where Blender was crashing when Undo is performed after adding an asset or particle system.
v1.1: Massive Update
- +2 New Tutorials
- +63 Additional Models
- New Toon Solid Shader
- Improved Toon Smooth Shader
- Improved Grass Shading
- Revised installation
- 20 Page User Guide
- Improved Usability
- Improved Performance
v1.01: Fog Improvements
- Added ability to copy fog settings to all objects in a scene (with the fog node group).
- Improve automatic fog for grass and weather effects
- Fog is now added and updated to all material slots on the selected object not just the active material
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 2 years ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message