EZLattice is easily the most feature packed Lattice companion for Blender. EZLattice is a Blender add-on for quickly adding lattice editing to multiple objects, single objects or selected vertices in edit mode. You can easily add and apply lattice operations to enhance your models. Lattice editing is an easy way to deform, fix and reshape models quickly. It is especially great for fixing proportion issues in characters.
larsenHAN (Blender user)
I’m very very happy with all your addons, they all deliver much more than I expected and are of far greater value than their price
- Edit mode support.
- Single/Multi Object mode support. (Plus only)
- "Multi object" mode adds a shared Lattice to the selected objects. (Plus only)
- "New" operand applies and cleans up the previous lattice action.
- "Apply" Applies the most recent Lattice and cleans up the set up. (Plus only)
- "Clean" just cleans up the most recent Lattice setup. (Plus only)
- The lattice control mesh is centered and fitted around the selection.
- Contextual Right Click Menu support
- Guided lattice rotation and scaling
- Alignment based on the object's rotation in edit and object modes.
- Use object's item rotation for lattice alignment in Object Mode
- Use object's item rotation for lattice alignment in Edit Mode
- Guided lattice alignment
- Guided lattice sizing
- Contextual Sidebar settings
- Smooth Lattice influence
- Spherize lattice mesh
- Randomize lattice mesh
## Upcoming Features
- Left Toolbar integration.
- Multi object edit mode support.
- Multiple Lattice operations.
- Multi object mode with individual Lattice objects per object.
- Custom menu for editing the current Lattice controller's properties
See https://blenderartists.org/t/ezlattice-free-plus-2-80-deform-and-reshape-models-quickly/1167836 for more demos and support.
- [NEW] Preferences settings for lattice divisions and types
- [NEW] Ability to toggle outside shell setting for the lattice
- [FIX] The lattice object now works properly with flat planes
- [NEW] Contextual Sidebar settings
- [NEW] Smooth vertex weight
- [NEW] Spherize lattice mesh
- [NEW] Randomize lattice mesh
- [FIX] Remember the prior mode
- [NEW] Guided lattice alignment
- [NEW] Guided lattice sizing
Use Ruler Annotation tool to guide the lattice creation.
# v1.31 (HotFix)
- [FIX] Fixes AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘name’
- [FIX] Fixes Annotation warning
- [FIX] Fixes Menu naming convention
- [FIX] The input fields now have sane numerical ranges
- [NEW] Use object's item rotation for lattice alignment in Object Mode
- [NEW] Use object's item rotation for lattice alignment in Edit Mode
- [FIX] EZLattice "Clear" operation now removes the modifier properly.