Empire State Building | 3d model produced by 3Dz
Poly count :
- Vertices : 94 259.
- Polygons : 87 071.
Note that :
- All objects and textures you see in preview images are included.
- All textures and materials are well named.
AVAILABLE FILE FORMATS
- OBJ (.obj, .mtl)
- FBX (.fbx)
- Blender (.blend)
- Facade (1k) : Color1, Color2, Color3, Color4, Normal, Roughness, Displacement, Metalness.
- Wall Concrete (2k) : Color, Normal, Roughness, Displacement.
- Marble Black (1k) : Color, Normal, Roughness.
- Aluminium (1k) : Color, Normal, Roughness.
- Metal (1k) : Color, Normal, Roughness, Metalness.
- Tiles Floor (1k) : Color, Normal, Roughness, Displacement.
- Plaster White (1k) : Color, Normal, Roughness.
- Metal Vent (1k) : Height, Normal, Metallic, Opacity.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
- This building in inspired from "Empire State Building" skyscraper in new york city.
- It can be used in lowpoly cities.
- It has been created in real size.
- Height : 1,454 ft (443.2 m).
ABOUT THE IMAGERY : Previews rendered in Blender using Cycles. Please note that the studio scenes and light and environment settings are not included.
SUPPORT : If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us.
Thank you for purchasing our models!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 2 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message