Installation: Install from zip in addon preferences. Enable, & it will be located in the tools tab. Please make sure you have the latest Blender version(2.79b)!!
DynRemesh is an anistropic quad-based remesher, assisting in topology for your dyntopo sculpts & 3dscans containing a large amount of tris.
When working with any sculpt in general, you need clean topology in order for you to work with your assets.
- Single-click solution
- Control over density( Decimation/Subdivision)
- Simple UI
What to expect in upcoming versions(v2.0):
- UI redesign
- Weight Paint Operator(Define density with weights)
- Symmetry Support(Experimental)
- Relax + Smooth options
- Auto-Update(Update mesh when changing settings)
- Improvements to the resulting remesh
- Support for QuadriFlow(Linux & Windows)
- Retopology as you sculpt(Dyntopo Feature)
Works best with non-complex meshes. Sculpts like heads, rocks, etc. should work fine.
For Decimate Parameter:
Choose the amount to decimate before remeshing.
This is how much smooth-subdivision is applied after remesh.
Once you have your options, go ahead & click on the 'Remesh' button.
See video demo:
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!