- [ USAGE ]
- a realistic mid poly model which is suitable for high resolution usages like broadcast, high-res film ,close renders, etc
- packed .blend file including 4k hdri,lights,cameras,textures and settings....just extract then open then hit render and you'll get the first render photo
- .fbx, .obj, .stl, .collada formates
- General PBR metalrough including [BaseColor, Normal, Metallic, Roughnessn,displacement ]
- you can ask for an other texture maps or formates or resolution (1-8k)
- every single mesh/texture formate is in separate RAR for easy usage and appropriately named
- No subdivision:
- Polygons: 54169
- Vertices: 54828
- Subdivision Level 1
- Polygons: 216248
- Vertices: 217985
- [TEXTURES ]
- the texture are in 8k and you can ask for other resolution [1-4k].
- all textures are in .png formate and you can ask for other formate.
- you can ask for any other maps.
- [ GENERAL ]
- Clean and optimized topology is used for maximum polygon efficiency, only quads , no [tris,n-ngons ,double faces, flipped faces, overlapping faces, inverted normals or stray vertices].
- Model is fully sub-dividable to allow Turbosmooth Iterations to increase mesh smoothness if needed.
- All preview images are raw renders without any post production or editing and rendered using cycles renderer of blender 2.8
- Model is built to real-world scale
- Model Dimensions: 0.25m x 0.12m x 0.113m
- This model contains 5 separate objects with one UV-map, collected in one group
- All objects and textures are named appropriately
- No third-party renderer or plug-ins
- Normal map was baked from a high poly model to provide great detail while minimizing the polygon count. Hand painted realistic textures created in substance painter
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space
- Object pivot points at 0,0,0
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- I have a low poly triangulated for games,VR and AR for it,please search my store for it
- If you have any questions or any change , please feel free to contact me
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||almost 2 years ago|
|Render Engine Used||Cycles|
|Misc Data||UV's Unwrapped, Textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message