3D Low Poly VR AR Model of a Drum Set
3D Model Low Poly ready for VR/AR and games or other applications.
With PBR materials, textures non-overlapping UV layout map.
The set includes:
- Bass Drum
- Crash Cymbal
- Drum Throne
- Floor Tom
- Hit Hat
- Snare Drum
All are single objects and named in the outliner menu You can make multiple copies of 3d objects and all of them are easily customizable.
All textures are included in the package (plus textures 4K and OBJ file for Adobe Dimension). Textures provided: base color, metallic, normal, roughness, AO. Textures for Blender Cycles with normal map - Open GL. UV Layout map and Textures resolution: 2048x2048px and 1024x1024px. Unity and Unreal textures are exported with Substance Painter 2018 and included.
Geometry of the full set:
Vertices: 46618 Faces: 45147 Tris: 90878
Files format included:
Scale units meters in Blender in real world dimension and Unreal scale (file fbx). Made and rendering in Blender v2.79 with Cycles. Thanks freepik.com
1. Created high and low poly resolution with Blender
2. Low poly poligon: 45147 vertices: 46618
3. Unwrapped and created the UV map
4. Baking Normal map and AO map
5. Created PBR textures with Substance Painter 2018
6. Exported many file formats and 2k, 1k textures for Unity, Unreal and Adobe Dimension (4k)
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!