" Drone-Rig Pro " is designed to allow you to rig any type of propeller drone. In this package, there is a compatible version for (Blender 2.79 and Blender 2.80).
Operating system: This product is developed only for Windows users.
Minimum Performance: I7 2.6Ghz/ 4GB/ GTX 950 4GB/ Windows 10.
*Note: please don't forget to take a few seconds to rate this product, the popularity of this product will allow me to continue to do research to add more functionality in future updates. Thank you in advance for your help and happy blending!
Drone-Rig Pro 1.1 update now available.
- The automatic option has been removed, (to simplify the control panel).
- The method of propeller rotation has been improved (propeller rotation no longer depends on rotational constraints).
- There are two directions of rotation for the propellers (If you need to add additional propellers, just copy in object mode a propeller that rotates in the direction you want).
- The Rig can now rotate 360° in the X, Y and Z axes, (this option will be useful for creating realistic animations).
Ready for all these models.
- Camera: a custom camera.
- Simple to animate.
- Real stabilization.
- The control panel allows you to:
- Start the animation.
- Define the rotor rotation speed.
- Control the intensity of stabilization (Rotation/Location).
- Rotate in the X, Y, Z axis.
Follow me on: