Welcome to DirtJam!
DirtJam is a Blender shader node group for CYCLES and EEVEE designed to give you creative control over the look of glass, liquid, gel, or other types of transmissive surfaces. Give your models an almost alien like quality with color dispersion that mimics the prismatic effects of glass, and further alter the dispersion with a hue adjustment slider. Fine tune the level of transparency from crystal clear, to milky, or completely solid materials.
The shader will continue to update and grow with new releases of Blender
- Inputs for Albedo, Surface Imperfection, and Normal
- Control volumetric density of your material, volume color automatically adjusted to match your base color but without funky full artifacts**
- Transmission slider controls how much light passes through the surface
- Ior and Dispersion inputs let you mimic any transparent material with prismatic color displacement
- Color dispersion can be adjusted for ultimate creative control
- Subsurface Scattering can give your models a waxy or jelly look**
- Grime layer automatically builds in cavities to enhance the forms of your model**
- Lite version works in Eevee without Volume, Subsurface Scatter, or cavity grime
- Cycles X Compatible for massive render speed boosts
** These features only work in Cycles, as the required nodes are not Eevee compatible.
- .blend File (created with Blender 2.93/Cycles X branch)
- Multiple prepackaged node groups
- DirtJam - Glass Material preconfigured and ready for your control
- Sample Imperfection texture and normal map ( cc0 )
|Published||4 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message