DISCLAIMER THE SCREENSHOTS YOU SEE HAS BEEN POST PROCESSED IN BLENDER AND NOT THE RAW RESULT YOU WOULD GET WHEN RENDER. ALTHOUGH THE COMPOSITOR NODE SHOULD ALREADY BE PREPPED IN COMPOSITING TAB FOR POST PROCESS.
What Will I Get?
- You will get whatever you see in the screenshots
- The project in .blend
- High Poly Model
- Low Poly Model
- Included Teeth+Tongue
- Zbrush project where the High poly sculpt is
- 2k PBR maps (converted to Linear Space)
- Portfolio folder where I showcase my work.
- If you see any pink or missing textures or face any issue please contact me and maybe send me a screenshot so I know what to fix. thank you!
- Cycles Skin Shader
- Cycles Hair Shader
- Essentials components in any Digital Human.
- Partially Facial Rigged
- Blowout Hairstyle in Blender using reverse engineering method.
Why should I buy it?
you can use the model as a basemesh for sculpting or use it as facial anatomy reference transfer PBR texture for production using the Wrap3 method ( if you don't know what this is please do a google it up) or just to simply help out a high school student like me make a few bucks : P
if you have any suggestions, questions, comments, or just about anything, or heck if you want to hire me, please contact me at [email protected]. I also do Freelance work.
Artstation page - https://artisawesome.artstation.com/
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 3 years ago|
|Render Engine Used||Cycles|
|Misc Data||UV's Unwrapped, Rigged, Low & High Resolution, Normal Mapped, Textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message