This E-book is the ultimate Blender handbook for beginners. The book is based on the video course ‘Creating 3D environments’ but fully works as a stand-alone product to learn the Blender basics.
What's in this book?
- Basic explanation of the Blender interface and viewport
- Modeling and texture techniques
- Light explanation
- Shader/material setup
- Geometry nodes basics
- Building a dice with Geometry nodes
Why get this book?
- You just learn what you really need (Environment modeling)
- Based on a 30 hrBlender course
- Get your hands on Geometry nodes
- 208 pages Packed with lots of images
- Including image content to build the scenes
- Lifetime free updates
- Working with Blender 3.2 +
This e-book contains two chapters, there will be future updates with new scenes and explanation. The book is therefore an 'early version', but also with a very attractive price!
|Published||over 1 year ago|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message