Cracks have a significant impact on the overall look of an object or setting. Cracks may be found in a variety of places, from paving stones to ancient ruins, and it is one of the most difficult things to model. Until now!
The Cracker add-on is a handy little tool for making cracks as easily as possible. Select an object, press Ctrl + w, adjust for the desired appearance, and apply. It's really that simple. You can now create cracks at the speed of thought!
• Instant visual feedback – Any adjustments instantly appear on your model in realtime.
• Streamlined workflow – Hotkeys!
• Stomper tool – Not only make cracks but displace cracked objects after. (ctrl + R)
• Low poly or detailed, you decide - You can adjust the amount of details by mouse wheel.
• Multiple cracks – Want to continue the cracks within the same object? Hold the Shift button when Apply.
• Ctrl/Cmd function – Want to chip off a piece? Hold the Ctrl (Cmd) button.
• Works from any view angle – Doesn't have to be Top or Side view. The Cracker doesn't care if the view is orthographic or perspective either.
• Makes the crack you want - Rotation, noise scale, width, move, bending, etc.
• Built-in randomizer - Crack will appear with random Rotation and Position around an object's origin.
S key for Noise adjustments:
R key for rotation:
G key to move:
T key for width:
B key to bend:
D key for displacement amount:
Shift + C to move crack to the 3d cursor position:
Q key for Taper:
Mouse wheel for details:
Ctrl/Cmd to delete the smallest piece:
Multiple cracks with the SHIFT button:
Shift + LMB allows continuing placing cracks without splitting an object.
the Stomper tool v1.0 - Ctrl+R
Select one or more objects, place the 3d cursor (Shift+RMB) on to impact point, and hit Ctrl+R to activate the Stomper tool. LMB to Apply. RMB to Cancel.
the Stomper tool v1.0 works only on horizontal (XY coordinates) surfaces.
NOTE! The Cracker works with real geometry and can ruin your model (and it will), so please make a backup copy of an object or scene beforehand. (crucial for production environment)
|Published||4 months ago|
|Software Version||2.93, 3.0, 3.1|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message