28 CHARACTER CONVERSATION ANIMATIONS - A VARIETY OF 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS OF TALKING, CHATTING, LISTENING AND COMMUNICATING.
Calmly communicate an idea or cantankerously get your point across. Animations to allow for 3D character expression. A set of 12 different conversation styles with both short looped and long animations. General conversation with talking, explaining and listening as well as different mood variations such as low-key and angry. Also includes direction and gesture animations.
CONVERSATIONS INCLUDED: Low Key, Upbeat, Animated, Very Animated, Argument, Sad, Directions, Gestures in all directions, Big Idea and Listening.
- **NEW! MCO 3D Animation Viewer:
- Conversation Player
- Video Highlight Reel: Conversation Video
- Please see the complete Animation List:
Conversation Animation List
- Fingers are animated expressively.
- Full length extended source animations with continuous variations, each over 60 sec.
- Looped versions, each approximately 30 sec.
- Directional animations have multiple looped versions, one for each direction.
Fully Blender Native and Optimized - Ready for use with all animation tools, including Rig on the Fly and/or any other animation plugins, and Remap/Retargeting with Auto Rig Pro and Rokoko Studio plugin for Advanced Rigging and Retargeting to other Characters.
MotusMan_v55 rigged Character and Skeleton included.
Blender Conversion created with Brad Clark in association with Rigging Dojo
|Published||over 2 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message