Quickly create a configurable mesh in the form of a fighter jet or starfighter.
In the past I have found it laborious and repetitive to model, mirror & subdivide the starting shape. This add-on does the job for you, first allowing you to dynamically configure the basic shape, then leaving you free to edit the base mesh by leaving the Mirror and Subdivision Surface modifiers intact.
For modellers who want to either generate different shapes for a jet or starfighter in their scenes, rapidly prototype plane concepts, or have a starting point to develop a more detailed mesh.
- Add the Dynamic Jet mesh from the standard Add menu.
- A range of configuration options allow you to quickly shape and concentrate on the overall design.
- Once done, you can then move on to edit the underlying basic mesh as the modifiers are left intact.
- Base mesh is based on quads which will help it to be quickly extended and used with other operators and addons.
- The range of configurable options include: optional engines and tail wings, wing span & angle, cockpit size.
If you have a new feature suggestion or feedback on the addon feel free to contact me through this website, visit www.markkingsnorth.com, or contact me through twitter @markkingsnorth.
Version 1.1.0: Presets for Blender 2.8 Beta
I have now upgraded the add-on for 2.8 beta and put it ready for download alongside the 2.7 version.
This version also comes with the option to use Presets - you can now create and save your own configurations, and also install some I have made for you. See the documentation for details.
You will be able to tell the 2.8 zip file version because it ends in 2.8! I'll be updating the documentation once 2.8 becomes the main Blender release.
Blender 2.8 is still in beta, so if you have any problems with the add-on let me know.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 4 years ago|
|Software Version||2.7x, 2.79, 2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message