What is Colormate?
Colormate makes color work in the Blender shader graph easy and fast. It calculates color harmonies right inside blender making copying and pasting hex codes or rgb values a thing of the past. Through solid support of many popular color palette formats you can import and manage color palettes from Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Krita and Gimp.
The supported file formats that Colormate can read and write are:
- .aco (Adobe Color - binary format)
- .acb (Adobe Color Book - binary format)
- .ase (Adobe Swatch Exchange - binary format)
- .gpl (Gimp Color Palette - ASCII format)
- .kpl (Krita Color Palette - ASCII format)
- .csv (Colormate Color Palette - ASCII format)
Colormate features two color library modes represented as the two rollouts "Scene Library" and "Persistent Library". The Scene Library keeps the imported or created colors in scene and gets saved with the .blend-file. While the Persistent Library keeps all imported or created colors persistent across scenes and files. It will keep the contained colors even when you open different blend files or switch scenes.
- Colormate now lets you sort the color library by value eg. from darkest to lightest color
- You can now create ColorRamp-Nodes from colors in your library automatically with just a few clicks.
- The Documentation has been updated accordingly