Power Up your...
- Texture paint (specially hand-painting) workflow.
- Skinning process (weight paint).
- Vertex paint workflow.
- Developed over Blender 2.90 release, but should work fine in 2.83 LTS too.
- No news on Blender 2.91 until it is finally released (stable), but at the moment with few tests I made it seems to work fine on 2.91 beta.
- Changelog of versions (at the bottom of this page)
Quick Showcase Video
SV+H Color Picker
HS Color Picker
SV Color Picker
Slicing Feature in SV Color Pickers
With the marked gizmos you can slice the picker so it will crop to the rectangular area you define within the cuts, as shown in the image.
HSV Graphic Sliders
RGB Graphic Sliders
+ Recent Colors !
EXCLUSIVE Visual Widget for Weight Paint mode! 😄
Note: all those settings are also available in 3d viewport's sidebar at 'Paint' tab where they are contextual (showing the settings just for the active mode).
So far, you can control:
- Size of the widget for each mode.
- Type of color picker (SV, SV+H, HS).
- Keymap (shortcut) for each mode/widget.
- DPI, for text (important setting for large screens).
- If widget should close itself when releasing hot-key.
How are the versions on this addon managed?
Versions are 3 digits within the format: X.X.X, however last digit is for development alpha/beta versions only, so you only will have to pay attention to first 2 digits, starting from first published version that is 1.0 (release versions will have 0 in its third digit).
Versions for fixes and little improvements will increment the second digit: 1.0...1.1...1.2...1.3... and so. And versions with mostly new features and changes will increment the first digit: 1.X...2.X...3.X... and so. Is made this way so it's more clear and easy to follow with less numbers as possible.
- v1.1 - Fix MacOS Shader Compile Error, now it should support MacOS correctly.
- v1.0 - Release Version.
What's planned for future? (some may change in the future)
- Snapping/increments for weight paint widget.
- Custom color palette.
- Can create palette from image.
- Complementary/Analogous/Split Compkementary/Triades/Tetradic...
- Add secondary color switch and support.
- Grease Pencil support.