Check Out The Rest Of My Store Here:
Begin your journey as a Virtual Reality creator today!
The Bounty Hunter's Den is an 11 part tutorial series with over 6 and 1/2 hours of mind-bending awesomeness. You can watch the series for free on YouTube with ads but when you buy the series here you get the tutorials ad-free plus all of the project files and assets used in the tutorial series, including the final Unreal Engine 4 project with the full room scale VR experience!
Here's what we learn:
- How to setup blender and ue4 for VR development
- How to model the room.
- How to model the electronic equipment and details.
- How to create realistic procedural shaders for all the objects.
- How to build the holo-table along with creating a cool hologram shader!
- How to UV unwrap and prep objects for export to ue4.
- How to bake materials and set up a duplicate scene in ue4.
- How to animate objects in blender and easily bring them into ue4.
- How to use the sequencer in ue4 to setup playback of our scene.
- How to create amazing mood using lights and atmosphere.
- How to add sound effects and music in ue4.
What About All The Updates To Blender and UE4?
This series focuses on the foundational concepts involved in working in VR between blender and ue4. New plugins and updates are constantly being rolled out and both of these programs are constantly changing, however the foundational process and concepts taught in this course will always be relevant.
So buckle up and get ready to sci-fi with your host, Chris Bailey from CBaileyFilm!
Why you should buy this series:
- Buying the series will get you every project file used for each part of the tutorial. That's 7 blender files, plus the full unreal project including all assets and materials used in the scene (except for the Mandalorian image because... Disney). With these files you can follow every stage of the project step by step. Plus you can dissect them for your own projects as well!
- You also get all 11 lessons as downloadable video files that are AD FREE! That's right! No Ads! And you can load them onto any device and watch them (gasp) offline in glorious UHD4k (2720x1530)!!!
- Go ahead. Treat yourself. Stop reading and just buy it!
Video Tutorial Files (mp4 format. 2720x1530 resolution (UHD 4K). Glorious stereo audio. In color.)
- Part 1 - Setting Up Eevee & Unreal For VR - 34:31
- Part 2 - Modelling The Room - 37:32
- Part 3 - Modelling The Details - 41:50
- Part 4 - Building the Holotable - 39:37
- Part 5 - Animating in Blender for Unreal Engine 4 - 37:57
- Part 6 - UV Layout Made Easy! - 20:25
- Part 7 - Cameras, Blend Shapes, Rendering & Compositing - 29:45
- Part 8 - Baking Materials for Eevee & Unreal Engine 4 - 46:31
- Part 9 - Lightmaps VS Dynamic Lighting - 33:40
- Part 10 - The NLA editor, Sequencer & Exporting Animations - 40:32
- Part 11 - Lights, Atmosphere & Audio - 39:30
Project Files (Blender 2.8x -2.9x):
- Part 1 - Setting Up Eevee & Unreal For VR.blend
- Part 2 - Modeling The Room.blend
- Part 4 - Building the Holotable.blend
- Part 5 - Animating in Blender for Unreal Engine 4.blend
- Part 6 - UV Layout Made Easy!.blend
- Part 7 - Cameras, Blend Shapes, Rendering & Compositing.blend
- Part 8,9,10 - NLA editor, Sequencer & Exporting Animations.blend
Project Files (Unreal Engine 4):
- All build, config and content folders
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||8 months ago|
|Software Version||2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message