Thank you for your interest in MAXMUD DESIGN (GameDEV) and our products. Great care is taken in the modeling and texturing of these hand-crafted items. A portion of the proceeds of all MD products go the the continued development of Blender. Support freeware today, and keep this wave growing!
This Bonsai model was created using a blender program. Unwrap and Baking were textured during the creation process, Photoshop was used during the texturing process.
You can easily use this model in UE4 and Unity applications, as it has PBR materials, which are optimized for games.
Traditional bonsai are open plants that have been trained to be indoors from certain climatic zones. These are woody plants from the Mediterranean region, subtropical and tropical regions.
The word bonsai is automatically associated with Japan.
No two can be the same bonsai because it is a living creation of man and nature. However, the diversity of compositions is divided into several groups, where the natural forms of plants serve as a criterion for division. Here are some features of the most common methods:
- upright tree- a solid vertical strong trunk with a pyramidal arrangement of branches facing the sky, well-formed roots growing on the ground and directed in four main directions, a general triangular silhouette; it is a classic style for conifers and evergreens.
- free flat tree- the top of the tree is at the top of the trunk base, the trunk itself may be slightly bent at the bottom.
- broom- absolutely straight trunk, the branches of the plant look like an open fan or broom shape, no branches at the bottom of the trunk.
- bush - several trunks with one common root.
- curved style- the tree grows with a clear slope to one side, the branches extend in all directions, the roots are in the same direction as the trunk.
- descent method- the plant is structured in such a way that it descends from the edge of the container in a specific direction similar to a waterfall; in this case, the container is placed on the top stand. The weeping cascade is a tree that grows on a steep cliff, with both the trunk and branches of the plant forming from below.
- twin trunk- two completely separated or fused trees at the base of the trunk and common roots, as a rule, one trunk is larger than the other.
- twisted trunk- the trunk is shaped to have a twisted shape.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||4 months ago|
|Software Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
|Render Engine Used||blender-internal, cycles, eevee|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message