Blender Notepad v1
I designed this product after going through an entire notebook learning to program, and programming other addons for Blender. I like to record ideas, future plans, or simply notes taken from the current subject I'm learning. Well guess what I ran out of paper and while scrambling around looking for another notebook I came up with the idea of having a notepad within Blender! So here I present you just that.
- It's as simple and effective as it sounds. Create Notes or To-Dos.
- Notepad works in any area within Blender. Access at any time. Use the default shortcut Shift+N, or create your own shortcut in the addon preferences. Access at any time.
- Create pages for organization, create notes within pages
- Create Lists for To Dos, put To Dos within Lists
- Save to your Blend-File so you can come back at any time and the notes will still be there.
- Change the size of the notepad to fit your needs. Just a lil' box or the whole window
This is version 1.0
If you enjoy this addon and want to see it expanded, I'd love to hear feedback about what could make it better. Some ideas I've had are:
-Attach Notes to objects, nodes, images and areas such as 3D Viewport, Geo Nodes etc.
-Draw 2d textboxes directly within your workspace and store their location.
-Save annotations for later use.
Happy Blending :)
Choose a product version:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||10 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message