NOTE: Created in blender 2.83.11 using a new lighting method, Versions before 2.83 won't be able to load the new global illumination and reflections.
NOTE: Contains textures from Poliigon - Textures may not be redistributed. Check Poliigon for full licensing.
This product contains a fully rendered villa with high quality textures and furniture.
- Main house
- 3 living rooms
- 3 kitchens
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Basement pool
- Outdoor/indoor pool
- 5 car garage with lounge
- 5 outdoor terraces
Other design features:
- Modern roof design
- 3D rooftiles
- Solar panels
- House follows the terrain elevation.
- Frosted glass indoor bridges and staircases
The scene is completely set up for eevee renders.
- Global illumination and reflections are baked into probes and saved into the file (so every new object in the scene will adapt the correct lighting and reflections)
- Ambient occlusion with material bounces/light directions.
- Screen space reflections that mix with the baked probe reflections.
- Screen space refractions.
- Volumetric lighting
- The 4K renders took about one minute to render on a RTX2070 using Blender Eevee.
- Using viewport rendering, i rendered a 4K animation at 3.5 seconds per frame.
- Number of objects: 1305
- Total verts: 1.647.635
- Total faces: 1.872.116
- Total tris: 3.217.680
Other technical specs:
- Low poly trees (218 tris per tree)
- All materials are PBR.
- The cars in the parking garage are existing cars of my other car projects
- The furniture is imported from my modern apartments pack.
- Grass is generated as particles, so are not included in the exported files (like the FBX file for example)
- Tilable textures use a box projected overlapping UVmap for seamless results
- Every material and object is named and put in different scene collections
- All parts are low to mid-poly so it can be used in high amounts in big models for game development, renders, animations, environments, VR, product presentation, education, personal projects and commercial projects