Beach Chairs With Umbrella
Low-poly 3D model of Beach Chairs With Umbrella.
There are chairs, towels, and umbrella models included.
It can be rendered in Blender Cycles or Eevee and some sample scenes for both renderers are included. This 3D model can also be used in games and other VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine as it has optimized geometry and is equipped with all required textures. The model is built with great attention to detail and realistic proportions with correct geometry.
Bonus! Blender example scenes included (details are shown in the screenshots).
- 2048 x 2048 Diffuse and AO texture set
- 3942 Triangles
- 2098 Polygons
- 2418 Vertices
- Model is correctly divided into chairs and umbrellas.
- Model is completely unwrapped.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot points are correctly placed to suit the animation process.
- Model scaled to approximate real-world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials,detail and textures are appropriately named.
Available file formats:
- Blender files and example render scenes (Eevee studio setup and Cycles HDRI)
- Blender files in 2 versions (packed and regular-unpacked)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- 3ds Max 2018 (.max)
- Unity3D 2018.4 (.unitypackage)
- Unreal Engine 4.27 (.uasset)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.gltf)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)
- To avoid misunderstandings this model is not intended for 3D printing.
It is intended primarily for rendering using various rendering engines (such as Blender Cycles or Vray) and real-time applications.
- Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information about this 3d model.
I will try to write back as soon as possible and help you dispel any doubts.
- If you bought this 3D model and need some support then please contact me. I'll be happy to help you ;)
- I can also send you some additional screenshots if you need them.
|Published||4 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message