Autum Leavs - Photorealistic Wrinkled Leaves
The last days of autumn moving forward and the last autumn leaves are falling from the trees. The perfect time to create last atmospheric and colourful autumn landscapes in Blender. With the help of the Autum Leavs pack, created with attention to detail, you can create great realistic autumn renderings with colorful autumn leaves.
Whether you want to cover whole grounds with foliage or rendering stills of individual falling leaves, this pack will meet artist's needs in a user-friendly way.
What can you expect
- Full textured - No Alpha Mask
- Photorealistic different maps for front and back leaf
- Photorealistic Translucent Map
- Quad meshes for both variations - Low Poly & Mid Poly
- Simulate the aging process of a leaf - Wrinkling & Deformation
- 3 different stages of a leaf form - Flat | Wrinkled Soft | Wrinkled Hard
- Animatable by the help of shape keys
- Correct leaf designation
- Real world scale
- Easy adding with the blender asset browser
What speaks for Autum Leavs
The leaves are flash lighted in studio environment, accurate photographed and digitally processed with attention for detail. Both types of this pack (low poly and mid poly) are in quad meshes, retopologized, clean and unwrapped. Ready for use them in a close-up shot or in a large outdoor scene as a cover element.
What is included?
20 autumn leaves categorised in low poly and mid poly collection. You will also find a ground plane that is already covered with autumn leaves of the pack. Built with Geometry Nodes, the settings are easier to change.
What is planned for the future
all future updates will be available for users for free and you will get a notification at the right time.
- More autumn leaves from other trees
- More leaves of the same variety
- Different leaves with different stages of leaf aging (color pattern, foliage holes)
|Published||7 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, low-high-resolution, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message