Adds Extra Animation Features To Blender:
Animation Extras (or AnimExtras) adds certain ease-of-use animation features to Blender. This addon is open source and aims to create proper and hassle free implementations of useful features that Blender either doesn't have or could use improvement.
This is the current list of features included. This is likely to expand over time.
- True 3D Onion Skinning: 3D onion skinning without any shortcuts. Meshes are drawn directly to the viewport using Blender's BGL and GPU modules. No extra meshes, no extra materials, no extra hassle.
- Version 1.1.0: New Onion Skinning mode, Inbetweening, lets you see frames with direct keyframes in a different color than interpolated frames. General cleanup to certain aspects of the code, more consistency and less try-except statements.
- Version 1.0.4: Stop Drawing is now no longer linked to the escape key
- Version 1.0.3: Fixed update bug that would switch objects instead of updating them. Turning off overlays now automatically turns off onion skins
- Version 1.0.2: Fixed issues with version installs, single package now works for 2.8-2.9 along with certain alpha versions
- Version 1.0.1: Added Blender 2.8x package
- Version 1.0.0: Initial release
Pay What you Want on Gumroad: https://gum.co/animextras
GitHub Page: https://github.com/iBrushC/animextras