To use the kit, you need to do the following:
- you have properly installed KIT OPS PRO or KIT OPS FREE
- Extract the downloaded zip file to a folder of your choice
- Open the Blender User Preferences, go to Add-ons and search for "KIT OPS"
- Go to "File Paths" and click on the "+" button, click on the folder icon
- navigate to where you've previously extracted the downloaded zip file and confirm
- You should see something similar to this picture, with the path to the downloaded kit showing up correctly.
- Click on "Save User Settings" button and then restart Blender if necessary.
- You're ready to go!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 3 years ago|
|Software Version||2.79, 2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message