ABKIT is a collection of 268 high quality inserts with proper materials and their boolean objects to be used with the "KIT OPS FREE" and "KIT OPS PRO" addons. They can also be used manually by appending the objects from the blend files.
Added 150 different decals, icons and symbols + a bonus of 20 social media icons. Previous customers will get it for free. Fixed the Z-fighting problem.
v1.1.5 is a free update featuring the following
- Ported the pack to 2.8x, 2.7x is no longer officially supported from now on. (the old versions are still downloadable)
- Fixed minor shading issues with EEVEE
- Fixed the units and scale
- Added 3 light switches
- Added a USB C connector
USB A (2x)
USB Micro B
USB Micro B 3.0
USB A 3.0
USB A 3.0 (2x)
Apple Lightning connector
This pack contains 98 different inserts and 170 decals divided into categories, as follows:
- Buttons, keys and switches : 34 inserts
- Connectors: 32 inserts
- Fan and vent holes : 2 inserts
- Knobs and sliders : 5 inserts
- LED, LCD, Monitors and indicators : 10 inserts
- Misc : 6 inserts
- Screws, nuts and bolts : 9 inserts.
Decals : 170 decals.
- Easy to use, simply unzip it and add it to KIT OPS FREE/PRO and you're ready to go!
- Correct scale for all the models that require it (especially the connectors).
- Realistic materials using the physically accurate Principled BSDF shader.
- All the materials needed for the inserts are included.
- The inserts reuse the same materials, your scene will not get polluted by hundreds of different materials.
- The material names have the prefix "ABKIT" to them for better accessibility.
Why should you get it?
- It's a little investment that will save you a lot of time on your various projects and scenes!
- You will get future updates for Free! Even when the price eventually increases a little with major updates, you won't have to worry about it. The sooner you get it, the better!
- I built this with over time from my projects, it wasn't made in a rush just to make a product, this is what will use often in my works and quality is important.
- I did not want to limit the artists vision by putting models that are hard to customize, I'm aiming to make something versatile and compatible with most of the artists' styles without imposing mine.
- You will be contributing to the Blender Development Fund, 10% of the revenue goes to help the development of your beloved software.
Don't hesitate to ask! I will do my best to respond to your inquiry quickly.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 3 years ago|
|Software Version||2.79, 2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message