The motoguzzi normale was developed as part of a series of classic vintage bike models.
- The model was developed in blender 2.79 and uses the Subdivision modifier and bevel edge modifiers.
- The number of vertices and polygons provided relate to the base mesh (65122(verts)-129678(tris)-faces(61989)) for the sublevel 1 model mesh these are ((760335 verts)-1519848(tris)-faces(759924))
- The model is also available as an OBJ or FBX format file for import into other 3d packages.
- The FBX and OBJ files are saved as both base mesh (modifiers not applied) and sub1 (modifiers applied) formats
- Two texture packs have been included in the textures.zip file, these include the grunge and basic textures. Texture maps include Basecolor, height, metallic, roughness and normal. The maps are all saved in jpeg format and come in 2k, 1k and 512kb sizes.
- The model is NOT rigged, but simple control objects (empties) have be created to help animation
- Although not specifically designed as a game ready asset, this model has been opened and tested in unity
|Published||about 3 years ago|
|Misc Data||UV's Unwrapped, Normal Mapped, Textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message